• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recipes

Looking for Pakistani recipes?
    Check out http://www.desicookbook.com
    Its got quite a collection of original
    Pakistani recipes. You can even request
    a recipes for something, if you can't find it there. Cooking is easier than most people think.

I hope this helps people who use -
    "I can't cook!" as an excuse to eat 'jhatka'.

I wonder if some people eat "jhatka" cuz their local muslim grocer has no regard for hygiene, or for quality of service or products.

Unfortunately if you are in a smaller town and one shop has a monopoly so they can charge insane prices...take hours to get your order ready and not worry about the insanitary conditions.

Has anyone else felt that the zabeeha meat stores make more than an extra buck cuz they know you hafat come to them?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr. Fraudia, are you moderating right now?...you lazy bumm.......put your Mountain Dew can aside and do some work.

CM

Comment

right on Fraudia!
        Same here in Morgantown WV, this guy is charging like 3 dollars for a pound of whole chicken, lut machayee hui hay. thats why I am fine with jhatka, plus I dont have time to freakin clean all that chicken. Shadi ho gee to dekhain gay, abhi I am fine with jhatka

Comment

AliBeta

Some people will argue that meat from christians and jews is okay. That is probably a better discussion for Religion forum.

I see your situation and have been through the same with people charging insane prices for meat...and they never cut it well or clean it well.

Some places are so filthy that I wonder howcome health authorities have not shut them down.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

GHORI here is a delicious (yum yum) recipe for you....

http://www.naturenode.com/recipes/r_..._crickets.html

enjoy your meal

[PS: this may be offensive for some readers]

[This message has been edited by RaajDULARA (edited February 28, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
            X