Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a Mother Kills her Daughter ....!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a Mother Kills her Daughter ....!!!!!

The tragedy of female infanticide has become almost an accepted practice only during the last 10 or 15 years in far flung areas of sub-continent.... It is reported that a woman who gave birth to seven daughters admitted to killing four of them. Yet another young mother has said happily that while her husband had killed her first two female infants with oleander berry juice, the third daughter survived the attempts at murder.

'am unable to understand why parents kill their DAUGHTERS

------------------
    Nadeem

Nadeem tumhari post perh k mujhay yaad ayaa tuqreebun 3 saal pahlay maiN nay yahaa(usa) main India k ake village ki ake documentary film daikhi thi jou k issi topic pay thi,or uss main ake ourat nay baree hunsi khushi bataya tha k uss nay apni 7weeN BAITI moo pay sand ka packet rakh k kill ki hay,or hamray rongatay kharay hou gaey sun k k wo log iss k leay bed pay bachi ko daal k or geela bhaare towel yaaN sand ka packet uss k moo pay rakh ker kamray ko band ker k dooor chalay jatay hain
    or jab uss ka inteqaal hou jata hay tab wapis atay hain.OH GOD shuker hay Khuda wand talaa ka jis nay hamaray leay MOHAMMAD MUSTAFFA SALELAH KO Rahmat bana k bhaija or insaniat ka rasta dekhaya.
    Un logo nay main wajha bachio ko kill kernay ki yay hi batayee k Jhaiz ko afford nahi ker saktay,or yay k bachio ko bara ker k baichna nahi chahtay.

Comment

When you have enough to eat and you are protected from the weather you cannot understand the desperation of poor ignorant people. These are not bad people, but they don't know any better, and they feel they have no choice.

Also despite the lip service that many "educated" people today give to the fact that girls are just as precious as boys, it is not reflected in the choices their parents make regarding education, decision making and priorities in all aspects of economic life.
      Also in my experience of rural ares I have seen female infanticide happening 20 years ago and my parents tell me it has gone on for many years so it's not really a new phenomenen.

Comment

In Hindu belief, according to the Vedas, a female child is considered to be a very bad fortune. We have a similar background to hindus and it is only to be expected that some of their thinking is still in our system.

Comment

If we look into the future then I can't help but to wonder that if all females were to be killed then how many boys would there be left in the world !!!!
          Whether or not Hindus consider girls to be a bad luck or not. One thing which is frightning is how people call themselves muslims and then KILL infants which is against the teachings of Islam where females actually have given a very high value. Not that it is reflected in any of the muslim countries.

Comment

Working...
          X