Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't mean for you guys to feel sick.....but, afterall it's food?...I think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mean for you guys to feel sick.....but, afterall it's food?...I think!

Well I wanted to ask you guyz if you've ever eaten any of this stuff:

Brain
    Kidney
    Liver
    Tongue
    Heart

I'll tell you if I have a bit later!!!!

In Pakistan they have they make this dish called 'Kat-a-Kat', anyone heard or tried it?..they have heart, kidney, liver in it, and make it on this big tawwa...and then mash it up.....finally you eat it with naan!!

------------------
    Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

tongue.......kia zubaan bhi khanay ki hotee hay ,yay tou sirf chalanay ki houti hay jou k poori dunia ki khawateen kata-kat chala laiti hain ya yay sirf dekhanay ki houti hain

Comment

Apart from Tongue, I have eaten rest. I dont like eating Tongue. But everything I ate was lambs not beefy stuff.

Comment

aah Noorani ka katakat

------------------
        --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

I've eaten all the stuff mentioned. For you people who have not tried tongue, you better get a taste of it NOW...it's lovely!....just tastes like ordinary meat, but somehow a little bit better!!!!!!. Now I'm not putting you guys off...am I?????????.

I like kidney, liver and brain also but hearts alright I am not that fund of it!.

You don't really find brain that easy now in some restaraunts that serve this or the buthchers, coz people are a bit scared of, diseases that may occur and don't want to take a chance.

Till next time, Allah-Hafiz!
          Hana******

------------------

Comment

Brain is ok but I don't like the kaleji...

Never had heart before (someone will make a joke about that) or tongue but I'm sure I would like it.

Comment

kata-a-kat rocks
              clogs your arteries like gypsum but tastes good.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

aah noorani ka katakat

oye i looooooove kaleji
                mum used to make kaleji kay pakoras just for me

------------------
                --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

..haaN, I have had all of the above except tongue...

in fact "bukkay kalejay" as we say (i.e. kidney and heart in punjabi) is quite popular... aur isko bhun kar kaahte hain.. *yum yum* although a bit dry..

haaN..never been to a restaurant in UK which serves these....

Comment

On eid-ul-azha, soon after qurbani, my mom would seperate the liver, brain and kidneys, and cook them up for me...and they would be gone even before afternoon.
                    Brain, I love too. I have also had heart, and zubaan, and they do taste yum
                    How about siri? the head i mean.

And perhaps the grossest thing of all, the Ojhri. Who has had that?

Comment

Yeah Akif!
                      I've tried Ojhri also.....cool huh!
                      It's quite tasty!!!!!!!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X