Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question to ALL Moderators

Moderators, Hi!

Could You plz identify that, why image UBB code is not allowed here?.

If I wanna paste some info (say about Iqbal in Urdu font), then how can I do it?

Your Response is highly appreciated.

------------------
    Nadeem

we're waiting.

Comment

I am waiting too, sorry, will get you the answer shortly.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Aray YarouN zara Jaldee jawab do..!

------------------
        Nadeem

Comment

Its not allowed here because some people decided to abuse it and post all kinds of lame stuff.

I have asked the adminsitration to make an exception in the case of arts and culture and try it again to see if it gets used ina decent and responsible manner.

I apologize for the late response but I was away on projects and had little time to log on.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thankx Farudia yar! but tell me if it is enabled in Poetry, anyone could post **** over there too.

This argument seems to be unacceptable.

I should be waiting for the reply of administration. Could this message be forwarded to Azkar?

Thanks

------------------
            Nadeem

Comment

testing...

Huh nahiN chala...

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 16, 1999).]

Comment

Thankx Farudia yar! but tell me if it is enabled in Poetry, anyone could post **** over there too.

It is enabled here now too.. poetry is moderated by someone else and I suppose they had asked to be an exception as well...like it has been done here now..Since I never go to Poetry section I was not aware that it was being allowed there.

This argument seems to be unacceptable.

I can not do anymore if the response is unacceptable. I did not make the decision to take it off or put it back on.

I should be waiting for the reply of administration. Could this message be forwarded to Azkar?

Your question was for "ALL moderators" and thus the reply from me. However, the message was forwarded to Azkar and the reply came from him as well.

Anyway it is enabled now..why it was not, why it is now and all etc dunn matter.

aap aam khain, paer na ginaen, shukriya.

[This message has been edited by Fraudz (edited November 16, 1999).]

Comment

Shukreyaa Jinab Fraudia Yar!....

Yar Farud to nahieN ker rahay....hahahehe
                  Lemme check!

Hows that!

Thanks Sabah too.

And Finally a Big Thanks to Azkar

Thanks to all who involved!

Regards

------------------
                  Nadeem

[This message has been edited by Nadeem (edited November 17, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Nadeem (edited November 17, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                  X