Why is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is that?

By the way Art and Culture are the most colorful things , which show inner beauty of a person , and also how much they care about life ...why there are not much people..
    does this mean people have died from inside or we the artists have failed to bring the true meaning of Art to the front ...????

Ur right....us artists r to blame...

Comment

Waqaee ji aap sa koi nahin jo saamnay aye!

chalain theek artists ka kasoor....
      magar aap logon nay art ko or artist ko appriciate karna bhi to khatam kar dia hai...

Why are people dead from inside and need someone else to make them see the world , using their eyes?

Comment

Haan ji...hum jaisa to khair koi hai hi nahi
        Art is my soul.....my love....my life. I will never be complete without it. Though it's a great pity that not many appreciate it these days (starting with my own family). It pains me when they don't realize the value of this gift of nature. *Sigh*. Oh well. What can I do? I guess the age of renissance (pardon the spelling) has gone for good. It will take centuries before people start appreciating art again.

Comment

Asal main log [b]Khushkee[b] kay maaray hoay hain!!
          I am lucky that my family has got a background in art so I do get the appriciation sometime....but poeple who have [b]a bit[b] of respect of art it ends to the point where they see that you have made a good portrait , a window that looks like it is waiting to be opened or a face that is pretty.....
          and when you paint something different it always ends up in your own studio....!!!
          ne way how many people come on gupshup may be about 200 -300 who reply rest the invisible ones , but how many you see here!!
          What a pity
          what a pity!
          does this mean this topic is so dry to discuss, or not worth discussing
          I thought maybe my point will go to few poeple , but oh well!!
          when only [b]hum sa ho to[b] is checking Art and Culture and finds the thought worth answering ....
          Art and Culture is doomed!!
          dead!
          done!
          worst part is that no one might even know what they are missing!!
          Ugghhhhhhhhh!!

Comment

Working...
          X