This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the GupShup Forums.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review
    messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not
    actively monitor the contents of this BB and are not responsible for any messages
    posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any
    message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages
    express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this
    GUPSHUP Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is
    encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove
    objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time
    frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so
    please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages
    immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this GUPSHUP Forum to
    post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive,
    vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a
    person's
    privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted
    material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this GUPSHUP Forum.

Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for
    the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for
    any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your
    messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this GUPSHUP Forum (and any
    owners of this GUPSHUP Forum) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon
    transmission of your message(s).

We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about
    you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are
    inappropriate in this GUPSHUP Forum.

Azkar Choudhry
    President, TOPP

this is one thread that I think deserves second life.

ohh and my personal opinion "THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY THREAD!!!"
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Re: Welcome

Nice is this going to replace the one we have currently .. which comes just before you are registering?
      Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha Dubaiwali View Post
        Nice is this going to replace the one we have currently .. which comes just before you are registering?
        lol I personally think this is as much a part of G.S history as a newborn is to a mother, so I think it deserves the "Sticky Thread" level of excellence.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Re: Welcome

and I think it need a talah too
          May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
          Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
          Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

Working...
          X