Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Game

Okay, this is fun, I promise.

I will put up a quote - literary quote. It will be vague, so you have to figure out what it means. Go!

"At Oran, as elsewhere, for lack of time and thinking, people have to love one another without knowing much about it".

Extra points to the person who can figure out where the quote came from.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: New Game

Har yoi zi ke au pa Oran ke hum, Khalak da yo bal pa haqla zaka Der na pejanay che wakht na lari

^ thats wat it meanz
    (\__/)
    (_)
    JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

PCG, I dont know what he was smoking when he wrote it, but it is Albert Camus.
      Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Today's thought is:

At Oran, as elsewhere, for lack of time and thinking, people have to love one another without knowing much about it.
        --Albert Camus

What is time for? How often we say, "I don't have the time for ______" (meaning our marriages, our friends, our children, our hobbies, our parents, ourselves). Just what is important anyway?

Some people seem to do everything in the margins of their lives, without thinking or knowing much about it. They go to school, get married, have children, get divorced, experience losses, get jobs, all rather offhandedly. Their attention always seems to be somewhere else.

All of us are preoccupied sometimes. And sometimes, in the middle of our lives, the preoccupation clears. "I woke up this morning and took a long look at my life. What have I gotten myself into!" Suddenly, somehow, our full attention is turned on the matter at hand. Suddenly, we have time to think. What's revealed then is the pattern of our lives. Did we make choices at random, irresponsibly? Now that we can see, are there parts to do over?

I'll endeavor to write my life story in the center of the page, not in the margins.

:google:
        from here
        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

look if you're going to run to google every 2 minutes, it doesn't make the game much fun now does it?
          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
            look if you're going to run to google every 2 minutes, it doesn't make the game much fun now does it?

Thats why I think such games are never fun.
            "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

Working...
            X