X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groom lets friends rape his bride

Groom lets friends rape his bride

IANS[ MONDAY, MAY 30, 2005 04:52:53 PM ]

LAHORE: Three men gang-raped a newly married woman with the consent of her in-laws in what police described as an act of revenge.

The incident occurred in Dera Ghazi Khan town in Pakistan Punjab.

According to Ghulam Hussain, the father of the victim Kaneez Kubra, his daughter was married to Mujahid Hussain on April 28.

This was ordered by a panchayat (local jury) as Kaneez's brother Abdul Majid had sexual relations with Mujahid's sister Sumera.

After the wedding, Kaneez Kubra went to the groom's home. Her husband stayed with her in their room till 11 pm and then left, Daily Times reported Monday.

Mujahid's grandfather Shahroo Khan and his mother Mukhtar then came in and told the bride that the wedding was just an excuse to exact revenge on Majid for outraging Sumera's modesty.

Mujahid Hussain then called in three friends - Muhammad Rafiq, Shabbir Muhammad and Abdul Majid Almani - who gang-raped the bride. The next day, Mujahid Hussain took her to the house of his friend Ghulam Mustafa, who also assaulted her.

On April 30, when Ghulam Hussain and other relatives arrived to take Kaneez. back as per tradition, she related the story to her father.

When Ghulam Hussain approached the police, they refused to register a case against the groom and his friends. He then approached the higher authorities, who ordered that a case be registered.

"We have registered a case against seven people - (groom) Mujahid Hussain, his friends Muhammad Rafiq, Shabbir Muhammad, Abdul Majid Almani and Ghulam Mustafa, his grandfather Shahroo Khan, and mother Mukhtar Mai," Dera Ghazi Khan district police officer Salman Chaudhry told Daily Times.

All the accused left the area and went into hiding after the cases were registered, Chaudhry added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1126880.cms

Re: Groom lets friends rape his bride

DISGUSTING. Effects of Westernization my arse. I said in another thread that Pakistan is today's Babylon. This only supports my statement.

I hope to God for this girl that this whole family is given a massive punishment. I can't believe the MIL even approved of it.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

What a sicko, i can't believe it, how disgusting, AAARRGGHH!!! how could they do this, the poor helpless girl ,she will be scarred for life, she probably had dreams and aspirations, as does any newlywed, and then to be raped!!!!! I'm so angered, the man should be sentenced life or the death penalty!!

Comment

^i meant the men, the *&^%$")(&$""%&%,

Comment

What's more disgusting is that no Pakistani newspapers have covered this story. Where is Pakistani media?!!!

Musharraf would do country a huge favor by making rape a capital crime.

Comment

No, he is busy talking about his Enlighten Moderation **** all the time, when was the last he tried to reform the Judicial and police system. All these atrocities by the so called Pynchait system are due to the lack or resources assigned to the police and courts.
            بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
            بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

that is sick, what kind of people would do that. im happy the girl told her father and the father actually did something about it. because usually these things go unheard of.

Comment

these people are sick barabaric savages! a life sentence or death penalty would be too lenient in my view without being publically castrated first. digusting idiotic morons!

Comment

Makes my belief stronger,

Islam is the best religion,

BUT,

The followers are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by LuxuryItem
                    Musharraf would do country a huge favor by making rape a capital crime.
                    Rape is already a capital crime in Pakistan, under the Hudood Ordnance introduced by by General Zia-ul-Haq.
                    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                    Al-Ghazali

Comment

disgusting.. the raped woman shud do what that indian woman did to her cheating husband. cut it off!
                      bunch of beghairat loag.
                      - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Wha the FCUK? After her married her she became his own honour regardless of what her brother did.

If he was really man enough he should have killed her brother and/or rtaped her without marriage, not saying tyhat's right but you'd think that'd be the thing to do.

Fcuking baygheyrat getting his own wife raped.

Comment

^ The marriage wasn't real, it was just a farce, as her in-laws stated.

Now did his sister WILLINGLY have sex with her brother or did he rape her? I can understand the reasoning behind the order IF it was rape, however sick and immoral and disgusting it is. But if it was a consensual sexual relationship between the two then .... damn... it's sick either way
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

very sad, i hope they get caught and get hanged for this.
                            Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

These stories have oddly been increasing in Southern Punjab..very disturbing trend..
                              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Working...
                              X