Burns Road Food Street, Karachi | Street Food Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burns Road Food Street, Karachi | Street Food Pakistan

After many years I am sharing again my videos of my trips to Pakistan. I hope you will like it.

FULL VIDEO:

I live in Holland but whenever I visit Pakistan I can't resist going to a food street in whichever city I am staying. After embarking in Amsterdam my first stop is always Karachi. People say Lahore-Lahore-Eh but there is no place like Karachi and if you go to Karachi you can't resist paying a visit to BURNS ROAD KARACHI, one of the oldest if not the oldest food street in the city, even before partition.
    During the day food streets in Pakistan look desolated and deserted but they come alive during the night. The transformation is astonishing because it look as if the street does never sleep or shut down. People eat to live but here it seems Pakistanis LIVE TO EAT. People from all walks of life come here with their family and friends to eat delicious food that Burns Road has to offer like Qorma, Sajji, Nihari, Chapli Kabab, Biryani, Haleem, Chargha, Fish and Dahi Baray.
    Fresco, Agha Sajji, Dil Bahar Dahi Baray, Malik Nihari, Waheed Kebab, Delhi Rabri and Cafe Lazeez are among the oldest food outlets here.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Na pooch mera patta mauj e hawa hoon main....

I love Burns Road, out of world experience. I doubt I will ever go there but if I do, I want to die on Burns road.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      I love Burns Road, out of world experience. I doubt I will ever go there but if I do, I want to die on Burns road.
      Wow that is pretty strong statement bro, u can share why u doubt that u will ever go there again??

Comment

Originally posted by happyheart View Post

Wow that is pretty strong statement bro, u can share why u doubt that u will ever go there again??
        I havent been back there in 25 years, just the health, hygiene, safety, security pollution etc would be hard for me to take. Dontreally have any family there. I do have awesome friends there though.

Comment

I havent been back there in 25 years, just the health, hygiene, safety, security pollution etc would be hard for me to take. Dontreally have any family there. I do have awesome friends there though.
          Wow 25 years is very long time but I understand if you have health issues and no family left in Pakistan. I have also hardly any family members left in Pakistan. Regarding the safety I must be honest it depends where u travel.
          Most parts of Pakistan are safe-to-go areas. And again if you have respiratory problems then indeed pollution in Pakistan is very high. Good to hear that you have some awesome friends in Pakistan.

Comment

Wow 25 years is very long time but I understand if you have health issues and no family left in Pakistan. I have also hardly any family members left in Pakistan. Regarding the safety I must be honest it depends where u travel.
            Most parts of Pakistan are safe-to-go areas. And again if you have respiratory problems then indeed pollution in Pakistan is very high. Good to hear that you have some awesome friends in Pakistan.

MA I dont have any health concerns but rather very attentive to my health and very picky with hygiene and air quality. Food and water are not safe there and also there is a lot of pollution. My niece had gone there for volunteering and got violently ill.I have heard of many other people getting really sick, they are not careful about food safety and proper handling

Comment

MA I dont have any health concerns but rather very attentive to my health and very picky with hygiene and air quality. Food and water are not safe there and also there is a lot of pollution. My niece had gone there for volunteering and got violently ill.I have heard of many other people getting really sick, they are not careful about food safety and proper handling
              Still hope one day you will be able to visit. Best of luck with everything

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	7EE846B4-BB8A-40FC-9418-902ACE5435B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	133.5 KB ID:	16695659

Still hope one day you will be able to visit. Best of luck with everything
                Actually I love that food so much that over the years I have perfected cooking that food, maybe even better as our ingredients are better

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	7EE846B4-BB8A-40FC-9418-902ACE5435B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	133.5 KB ID:	16695659

Actually I love that food so much that over the years I have perfected cooking that food, maybe even better as our ingredients are better
                  That really looks YUMMY!!

Comment

Working...
                  X