X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velveteen Rabbit

Has anyone read this book? its by Margery Williams

Its a childrens book about toys becoming real

I know it sounds stupid..but i cant stop reading it..i read it almost everyday..its like the bestest book iv ever read..and it makes me cry
    I understand, I just don't care.

omg! i cant believe no one has read this book!!!

u can even read on the internet!!

i demand somebody read this book now plz!!!!

Comment

i just read it!
      :-)

its a lovely story ..for a moment i thought i'll never be able to throw away old toys , my kids have !

Comment

Originally posted by Afia:
        i just read it!
        :-)

its a lovely story ..for a moment i thought i'll never be able to throw away old toys , my kids have !

awwww thankyou chick...im in love with u now...

isnt is the most moving childrens book ever?!!
        u should definatly read it to ur children i used to read it to my cousins everynight, they would fall asleep half way thru but i would still carry on until the end!!

i have new found love for childrens literature..its a shame no one ever read me any good books like this when i was younger!!

Comment

hey..i remember reading that book..i loved it...aww...

Comment

faraway tree all the way, i loved enid blyton and believed I was the cheeky simeie cat for many a year.

damn it life was so simple back then, eat sleep read read read read read read read read read read read read read
            rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Originally posted by hiccup:
              faraway tree all the way, i loved enid blyton and believed I was the cheeky simeie cat for many a year.

damn it life was so simple back then, eat sleep read read read read read read read read read read read read read
              i hated Enid Blyton books.....they were kinda boring

i liked books with colouful pictures!!

i so love reading childrens books these days..i went out and bought loads..
              i cant wait to have kids!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Mohabbat:

i hated Enid Blyton books.....they were kinda boring

i liked books with colouful pictures!!

i so love reading childrens books these days..i went out and bought loads..
                i cant wait to have kids!!
                you didnt read them at the right time!!

what i wouldnt have done to be shipped off to mallory towers for midnight feasts or to play with the fab 5.

But best of all was the faraway tree, the magic of that was amazing.

The best thing is those books are kids books ONLY and they are so amazing at that age that us liking/disliking them now is irrelevant so long as it inspires kids to read.

Comment

psi always htought colours werent intellectual enough give me nuclear fission any day

Comment

of course these books are relevent..they are to me..im training to become a primary school teacher..so i want all the kids i teach to acquire a broad sense of reading skills..

its what u see in the colours that count..they not jus pictures..they tell a story within themselves!!

Comment

Working...
                    X